Sign up for the site newsletter or follow the news / events page to find out about upcoming performances.
- For the latest Ensemble Metamusika's project "Russian Revolution Quartets" (2017), Dunja is joined by three string players from the Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra: Laura Kernohan (violin), Liam Buckley (viola) and Hannah Innes (cello).
- "Russian Revolution" programme will be performed at Conway Hall (London) on April the 2nd at 6:30pm. Programme includes S. Rachmaninoff's "Romance" (from unfinished quartet), G. Catoire's String Quartet in F-sharp, M. Weinberg's String Quartet N8 and D. Shostakovich's Quartet N8.
- Dunja is very happy to welcome the two distinguished string players to the Ensemble, who joined the string quartet project in 2013: violist Hannah Strijbos and violinist Xuan Du.
- Ensemble Metamusika is excited to participate in a collaboration between composer Ash Madni and Dance Ihayami , an Indian Dance company in Edinburgh, Scotland in 2013. In this exciting, unique project, the Ensemble will perform Ash Madni's quartet compositions as part of the production by Dance Ihayami at the Botanical Gardens in Edinburgh. To find out more, please click this link.
- Ensemble Metamusika would like to congratulate its founding member, horn player Nicolas Fleury, for being appointed as the principal horn of Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra.
-Ensemble Metamusika will be reforming as the Horn Trio, joined by the horn player and the founding member Nicolas Fleury, to perform in Les Moutiers-en-Retz, France in August 2014. Please follow the news on this page or check the events page on this website to find out more information as soon as it becomes available.
-In February 2013, in anticipation of the 140th anniversary of Sergey Rachmaninoff, the Ensemble were joined by the cellist James Barralet to perform composer's works as a piano trio.
Please contact us for more information or booking:
N.B. More videos are coming soon.