- The Special Music School of St. Petersburg (1993-1998)
- The Yehudi Menuhin School (1998-2003)
- The Royal College of Music, London (UG 2003-2007, PG 2007-2009)
- Vera Dobrynina and Olga Shapiro (1991-1998)
- Natasha Boyarsky and Lutzia Ibragimova (1998-2001)
- Maciej Rakowski (2001- 2009)
- Baroque violin with Adrian Butterfield (2003-2006)
- Lessons, Courses and Masterclasses with Igor Oistrakh, Zakhar Bron, Dora Schwartzberg, Mstislav Rostropovich, Pierre Amoyal, Robert Levin, Zvi Zietlin, Gordan Nikolitch, Rodney Friend and others.
Ensemble/ orchestral experiences:
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (1st violins, Guest N3) - 2017
- Royal Opera House (Trial as Assistant Concertmaster)- 2010-2012
- John Wilson Orchestra (1st violins) – since 2012
- London Concert Orchestra (1st violins, Guest N3) - 2017
- Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra (1st violins, Guest N3) - 2016
- Tchaikovsky Camerata (1st violins) - member since 2009
- Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra (Guest N3 and Guest Co-Leader) - 2011
- Philharmonia Orchestra (1st violins) - 2010
- Aurora Orchestra (1st violins) - 2010
- Oxford Philomusica (Guest N2 and N3, 1st violins) - 2010
- BBC Symphony Orchestra (1st violins) – 2009
- The London Philharmonic Orchestra (1st violins, Guest N3) - 2009
- Halle Orchestra (Guest N4, 1st violins)- 2008
- London Symphony Orchestra (1st violins) - 2006
- Abba The Tribute Show (member, Orchestra Leader) - since 2016
- Queen Machine (Orchestra Leader) - 2016
- The Whitney Houston Show on tour (Orchestra Leader) - 2018
- Ensemble Metamusika (Leader/ Director) - since 2011
- Leader of RCM Symphony Orchestra 2004-2009 (highlights include leading “Also Sprach Zarathustra” with Vladimir Ashkenazy, Mahler’s 9th Symphony with Essa-Pekka Salonen, Brahms Symphony N2 and Wagner’s “Parsifal” with Sir Roger Norrington, among others)
- Solo performances at Queen Elizabeth Hall, Wigmore Hall, St John’s Smith Square, Cadogan Hall, Conway Hall, Purcell Room, Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club, Soho Jazz Club, National Gallery and other London venues. Concerts, festivals, recitals and performances with various orchestras in The U.K., France, Germany, Russia (including Television broadcasts) and South America.
Prize-winner of various competitions and awards, including: Tagore Gold Medal (presented by HRH Prince Charles, March 2010), The Young Artist of the Year (The Arts Club Mayfair, 2004), TWICA Competition (2004), The Shostakovich Competition (Germany, 1997), Bromsgrove Festival / International Young Musicians Platform (2008). Full Scholarships at RCM and YMS.
Regular Chamber Music performances at various venues and Chamber Music Festivals in U.K., Europe, South America and Russia, including Bol’shoy Theatre (Moscow), Wigmore Hall (London) and Cadogan Hall (London).